FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Read the frequently asked questions FAQs by our clients about Jobs in UAE career services, and if you can’t find your answer or need more details feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Maximum exposure of the resume as it hits directly to the inbox of the recruiter rather than getting stored in the various database.
You can save a lot of times as you need not send your resume to multiple recruiters.
Your resume reached the employers who haven’t advertised for the job yet.
You do not have to register on several portals. Once you avail a resume distribution service, you are stored once for all.
Your resume is bound to be viewed a maximum number of times which increases your chances of being invited to an interview.
Every target recruitment firm and company will have access to your resume.
You don’t lose out opportunities on unadvertised jobs.
Save your time & efforts.
We use the email address for distributing your resume directly to the employers & share this email account with you for checking our report daily. No one company shares data with clients but we share every work with you. GLOWFUTURE collect jobs on a daily basis from Newspaper, LinkedIn, Facebook & other jobs portals. This reduces the amount of time you need to spend filling in forms.
We are not a recruiting agency, and neither are we affiliated with any Country agencies. Our services can help you get hired very fast and with a very high 90 % probability. The rest of 10 % depending on the following:
Many of the candidates who go to interviews have such bad resumes. Some of them may write a resume that has all the right stuff in it but may lack presentation. You can avoid all such situations by opting for our professional resume writing services that have many advantages over other services.
Professional CV can increase the number of interview calls for you, but the job offer will depend on how you sell your skills during the interview and on how you manage your job hunting process.
We need your updated resume & when we confirm your payment, we start your work in 1 to 3 working days & our company informs you through email or call.
Just provide us the email address or domain name to remove and we can remove them from the mailing list. However, you still upload at your own risk. Since our database is comprehensive, we cannot guarantee that your current employer will not receive your CV especially if there are other email addresses that belong to your employer that you may not know of.
We have no office inexpensive place and we know the feeling of job seekers, so the sheer volume we deal with keeps our prices among the very lowest. This in no way compromises the quality of our work.
Yes, this is a great way to “test the waters”, before you arrive in the other country. In fact, this is the most preferred method. Once you begin receiving replies from interested employers, you can then come here, or conduct the interview process over the phone or internet. But of course, that depends upon the employer. Remember companies prefer mostly in residents or the visitors.9-I can send / forward my CV to employers and agencies myself. Why should I use your CV Distribution Service?
You will have to spend a great number of hours searching for email ID’s of firms over the internet, and a similar number of hours sending your CV to them. We have constantly updated databases of over 19500, 000+ firms. Our company purchase newspaper for you and collect jobs from other sources on daily basis.10-Is it a registered Company? Where its located, Can we visit your company and pay the cash hand to hand?
We are located and registered in Pakistan, We are providing our services online due to a large number of requests that we receive and the nature of the services we offer. Likewise, we cannot offer in-house consultancy and at the same time offer the lowest price and fast order processing. In addition, adding office staff to handle such work would force us to charge high fees, but using email system for job seekers and online customer support allows us to respond in a timely manner and to provide highest quality and lowest price of the same business.
These services only for:
“United Arab Emirates”
Our company has a big database of employers and companies & we have an advanced system to collect fresh data on daily basis. How much we distribute your CV it depends on your package we have different packages for you please check our service page.
We required one complete month for Resume Distributing & two month for Branded Resume Distribution because many companies distribute CV in much lo time and its make spam. Its main reason you can not getting any interview calls.
We are a consultant we help you to provide interviews calls & charge only in advance and no other charges after you got a job.
Principally, once we get a client on board, they tend to become a client for life, coming back to us regularly for updates, further help, etc. And we feel that having to chase clients for payment jeopardizes that relationship. Also, this policy eliminates bad debts and keeps our costs and hence our fees at a minimum. We believe this to be for the overall benefit of our clients.
You gave us an incorrect Email address or personal phone number.
There are job openings for your qualification but your skills do not match with the opening.
Your CV is not created by the experts.